Reduce Paperwork & Maximize Patient Value
Thank you for your important work as a professional caregiver, agency or facility!
At Grandcare of Oklahoma we appreciate your important work as a professional caregiver, agency or facility.
Our goal is to work with you to help you reduce your paperwork and maximize your patient value.
Using the latest technology available we can reduce the need for some of your most tedious tasks which means more time devoted to the hands-on-care that you are passionate about.
Our affordable, full-featured management system allows you to remotely monitor and communicate with multiple clients, avoid unnecessary check-ins and improve care.
Grandcare of Oklahoma offers:
- Monitoring of several clients simultaneously and receiving alerts if anyone needs help.
- Monitoring door openings, room temperature and pill boxes.
- Monitoring time in bed, frequency of trips to the restroom and more.
- Monitoring weight, blood pressure and glucose levels.
- Receiving activity wellness reports.
- Improving each client’s health with better management of chronic conditions.
- Coordinating schedules with staff and family members.
- Keeping family members informed with online care notes.
- Providing a new source of revenue for your business or organization.
Caregivers expect and deserve the latest and greatest the industry has to offer. Our comprehensive systems are the ideal, cost-effective way to support your staff with technology that can also enhance client relationships.
For more information call Rick Guy, 341-7017.