Retain Independence with Freedom and Peace of Mind
Do you want to remain as independent as possible and yet, as you age, you find that you are growing increasingly concerned about what your future may hold?
Do you live with a chronic illness such as C.O.P.D., diabetes, high blood pressure or other illnesses?
Do you have a disability?
Is your budget too tight for in-home nursing?
GrandCare of Oklahoma is just the answer you have been looking for. GrandCare offers the most feature-packed wellness and communication system on the market today. It is fully customizable, expandable and moderately priced.
GrandCare is a touchscreen placed in your home. It is professionally installed with little or no new wires. You do not need any technical or computer expertise to use GrandCare!
GrandCare offers these benefits:
- Staying longer in your own home with improved safety and security.
- Improving your health with easy management of chronic conditions.
- Tracking your weight or blood pressure.
- Reminding you of important birthdays, events, daily activities and appointments.
- Improving your memory with interactive games.
- Staying in touch with family through messages, pictures, videos, etc.
- Listening to music, catching up on the weather and the latest news and even searching the internet without any need for computer experience.
Innovative technology allows your family and professional caregivers to stay closely connected with you — without changing or disrupting your daily routine.
Sometimes an assisted living facility is the best choice for you and your family. In this case, you still deserve a close and engaging connection with caregivers and family. Ask your group home, independent living or assisted living facility about a low cost, wireless communication device from GrandCare of Oklahoma.
Affordable….customized…no technical expertise required! What more could you ask for!
Call (405) 341-7017 for a FREE consultation. Rick Guy would be glad to answer your questions.